Tuesday, November 21, 2006

[Anime] Nabe! Nabe nabe!

As a fellow hokkien, I find this clip, the preview of the next episode of "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge" rather offensive...



Dun need to explain to me what it is, I know what it is... But, IS IT VERY NICE HEARING VULGARITIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN?! NABE!!! >( But well, another one that I can use to "scold" and get to be smiled all over...

That could probably a situation on my future visits to an Osaka region hotel restaurant... Kani = Crab, Nabe = Hotpot... well you guessed it... KNNB = Crab Hotpot... try it at a jap restaurant next time ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------

Waiter: Hi sir, can I help you?
Me: NABE! NABE NABE NABE!!! KANINABE!!! (Kani = Crab, Nabe = Hotpot)
Waiter: I got it, pls wait ^_^
Me: *spill food on the table* KANINA!!! (kanina = "sorry" in Osaka slang)
Waiter: It's ok ^_^ You dun have to apologize...
Me: O_o? Kanina?
Waiter: It's ok, really, you dun have to ^_^
Me: NABE! XD
Waiter: Ok, I'll get another serving for you ^_^
Me: KANINABE! *SONG!*
Lumiere: Uguu :X (uguu = just another sound, pls ignore this line XD)

--------------------------------------------------------