Saturday, April 28, 2007

[Small Feast] Ajisen, and "My Time"

Today, Terrix and me went for Ajisen ramen, and it has given me such an impression, I've created a poem for it, titled: "My Time"

---------------------------------------

My Time

Gone, envious Cash, till thou spent in my face,
Call on the lazy leaden-stepping waitress,
Whose speed is but the heavy Plummets' pace;
And glut thyself with what thy brand devours,
Which is no more than what is false and vain,
And merely mortal dross;
So much is thy noodle,
So little is our appetite.
For when as each thing bad though hast entomb'd,
And last of all, thy greedy self consum'd,
Then long Eternity shall greet our slurp
With an individual burp;
And gloom shall overtake us as a flood,
If every thing that is sincerely good
And perfectly divine,
With takos, and prawns, and sashimi shall never shine
About the supreme Wallet*
Of Him, t'whose happily-making sai alone,
When once our heav'nly-guided soul shall climb,
Then all this earthly grossness quit,
Attir'd with Shits, we shall for ever sit,
Triumphing over Kikuzawa, and Waraku, and waste My Time.

---------------------------------------

Actually, the original poem is titled "On Time" by John Milton. For your information ^_^;;

Basically, to put it simple, "STAY AWAY FROM AJISEN RAMEN! IT SUCKS!".

I do not wish to go into detail, because it'll give me nightmare tonight thinking over it. It just sucks. I hope to go for other better ramen in the future. It's to append over what happen today, best to be described from my poem, "My Time".