Friday, August 25, 2006

[Anime] Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e

Just finished watching this 24 Episodes anime, Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e.



As I'm pretty busy nowadays, I don't have time to actually write a full, nicely constructed review of it. I'll spend more time on the upcoming anime blog by me and Lumiere. So I'll keep it short here.

It was a great anime. At first, I judged the anime by it's drawing. It totally turns me off with pencils. Then, something attracted my attention. It's about space again, thsi time it's about time space. I've been interested in how time works since I've first came across an article about black holes. Not to mention, visualising how it works is virtually impossible.

However, this fictional animation actually puts it into visual. By emphasizing some realistic theory about quantum physics, and of course with some fictional stories, it spices up my interest. An anime which keeps me in front of the monitor since Mai Hime.

Some theories are used in the anime, and it certainly deserved to be thought over. Stuff like Many World Interpretation, which is seen that the universe is branching off into a series of infinite probabilities, and Copenhagen Interpretation,which suggested that an observer/measurement is important to determine the decoherency of the probablity, are explained throughout the anime.

Watch it and develop some questions to ask yourself about your otherself. Everything down to one if you can't find any answer. You are yourself, you are here now. It doesn't matter what you are in the past or in the future, you are what you are now. At least this has always being one of my personal mottos after all ^_-