Thursday, July 13, 2006

[Anime] Seiyuu in action!

Lol, as of me, I learn a great deal (though not enough) of things about Seiyuu (voice actor) for the anime. For 1, they've unique voices, for 2, they look ugly (except for some), for 3, their timing is excellant. Now, I learnt that usually (for anime, it's for sure) for dubbing, you dubbed over video. That is to say, the producer plays the video, and you dub according to what the video plays. That's ALOT of work for the timing...

For amateur seiyuus, they may need to use finger/hand to count, while others (most, in fact. Nobody will find a japanese wierd by nodding right?) using nodding to count.

But look at the crew of Bleach seiyuus... Their timing... omg...

You can identify them according to the character they play. But Rukia appears at the very end of the video scene.

Oh, and I'm not into Youtube hunting :D I just happen to come across them while searching for seiyuu. They are unique, unlike the one in my country... sigh...



Lol, listen to the disappointment of the fans when the voice actor of Renji didn't come out his zabimaru... Other than that, I find it's a typical seiyuu's interview, and in my oppinion, it's a very normal "cast interview" type of show. But come on, I gotta confess, they took it well. And for that, *thumbs up*

However, do not get affected by watching it lol... I remembered when I watched the latest Bleach episode last night, my mind was totally concentrating on how they dub (of course, the face of the voice actors), I completely forgotten to pay attention to the story. In the end, I gotta rewatch again lol... Dun let this happen to you...