Wednesday, May 24, 2006

[Life] Lao sai Buey Pang Sai day

Sucks man. For those of you who have Haemorrhoids (Piles), you will understand me.

Considering I've posted a few days or a week ago regarding my Lao sai day, today I'm posting on my Buey Pang Sai day...

Gosh... It's not that my piles (shit) is too hard, it's because my piles (Haemorrhoids) is blocking my piles (shit) from coming out, and it's bad... Imagine I trying to PURGE!!!!!! it out, it's both PAINFUL and HURTING! Now I can REALLLY REALLLLLY REALLLLLLLLLLLL~~~~Y understand how our female counterparts deliver babies...

Oh god, I think if this goes on for one more of my duty in camp, I'm seriously looking for a doctor for a solution. I mean this can't go on, worse comes to worse I may have operation. God save me... Science save me!

And for those who don't know what's piles, READ IT UP MAN!

http://www.medinfo.co.uk/conditions/haemorrhoids.html

Understand the pain of those who had it and those who try to prevent/reduce the effect!

Taken from the website:
Haemorrhoids are very common, and will occur anyway, but, as implied above, useful aspects of prevention are:

Avoid becoming overweight, and lose weight if you are.
Eat a high fibre diet.
Exercise regularly.


Easier said than done -_-;;