Thursday, May 11, 2006

[Life] Lao sai day... sianz...

What a "shitty" day today man...

6:25am - Woke up by alarm, calling me to start my day to proceed to camp... I stood up from my bed, stand up and realise my eyes still closed, and I fell back to bed instantaneously... signs of fatique. Hoping that I can recover in the next half-an-hour, I snooze my phone to aid me not to overslept, but to no avail, I woke up and...
Rush to toilet to "relieve" myself.... AIYOYO!!!!

So, that's the 5th time in the "night". What can I say? Oh my... and to think I'm actually planning to write a review about the sushi buffet that I went just yesterday, and what's with me now?

And no, you might think I'm having diahrrea because of the japanese food that I ate, then you're very very wrong man. It's the dinner that I ate, the slices of crappork chops. Damned the chef! My market's western sucks big times man. In fact, all the food at my market sucks! God! How do I manage to survive my 21 years of life eating crap food from my market, only to get me this stupid diahrrea?

Come to think of it, by counting, I'd have took more than 3 MCs regarding diahrrea, 2 of them caused by food from my market, it's time to let the MP knows about it...

And I repeat, NO! Not Kikuzawa's sushi that causes me this, his sushi is by far the BEST I ever ate in SG (I haven't go japan so....) But what a waste, I forgotten to get my camera with me... but it's ok, I'll create a COMPLETE food review for the sushi cause it's paradise!